Task Force Management team is focused on proactively partnering with cities and municipalities to help deal with the issues of vacated blighted properties. In partnership with local governments and lending institutions, we strive to fight blight while maintaining safe, attractive and secure neighborhoods. In addition, each member of our team wears photo identification and drives a vehicle that is clearly marked for our company, Task Force LLC. This identification process ensures community memebers that no unmarked vehicle or personnel is removing items from vacant properties causing undue alarm or concern for their safety.
What is considered Property Preservation, commonly known as Blight Remediation?
- - Properties with significant overgrown or decayed vegetation, litter and garbage.
- - Buildings or structures which are unpainted or defaced with graffiti.
- - Properties where the outdoor area contains appliances, furniture, machinery or other debris.
- - Properties with hazardous public safety risks such as structurally compromised building facades, fences, staircases or pools.
We take extra steps to ensure our client the utmost accountability, integrity and excellence from the Task Force Management team. The securing, repairing and maintaining of blighted property ensures that the property is kept in marketable condition thereby securing the value of the real estate.
Our Property Preservation Services
- - Inspections
- - Trash Outs
- - Board Ups
- - Debris Removal
- - Light House Repairs
- - Auto Towing
- - Driveway Repairs
- - Re-Painting
- - Pest Abatement
- - Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping